RC3 and Partners Consulting has been working hard during its first year to develop a number of collaboration activities with various stakeholders. While a number of partnerships are currently being negotiated, others have already seen a fruitful co-operation:
Ad-hoc cooperation on match fixing issues, developing education projects with the collaboration of the Secretariat of the Match Fixing Task Force.
- Council of Europe
Regular cooperation with CoE T-MC Secretariat on the Manipulation of Sports Competitions – Advising on the implementation procedure of the Council of Europe Convention on the Manipulation of Sports Competitions.
- AvR Consulting
Coordinating research projects, notably methodology development, process-planning, survey-design and analysis.
- Consultation on the development of the Hungarian National Platform fighting against the manipulation of sports competitions
- Consultation on integrity programs with various sports federations.
- Co-operation with various international and national experts in the field of anti-money laundering and corruption, including sport corruption.
– Precrimbet- Invited to deliver a presentation on criminal aspects of sports corruption within the EU financed project.
- CK Consulting
– Betmonitalert – Reviewing the final product of this EU financed project, the Handbook, providing input from a law enforcement perspective.
For collaboration opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com